To find more about my work history, see my LinkedIn profile
My SANS certifications are listed over here
Board member of FIRST.org 2018-2020
Trainer at FIRST
My contributions to other Open Source Projects can be found on
https://github.com/deralexxx/security-apis – a curated list of APIS for security tools / people. The idea of that repository is to have a central point, where every vendor, open source developer or researcher can look up various interfaces to benefit an exchange of data to do good. The project started because I was tired to remember all the various platforms I like to interconnect in my scripts.
- FIRST TC Tallinn – „APIs are critical to security people – what I learned trying to discover useful APIs“ https://www.first.org/events/symposium/tallinn2019/program
- FIRST TC Tel Aviv – „APIs are critical to security people – what I learned trying to discover useful APIs“ https://www.first.org/events/colloquia/telaviv2019/program
- Hack.lu (needed to cancel that talk)
- 2017-04 Deutscher CERT Verbund Arbeitstreffen
- MISP summit – „Cyber MISP – how you could integrate MISP in your Cyber team“ https://2016.hack.lu/misp-summit/
I have created several iOS apps that have been published in the AppStore beginning with iOS 2.0 (where Apple introduced the AppStore). Some applications have been created for customers some for my Startup [see iOS-projects (German)]
Since 2001 I was involved in several web based projects / applications for customers or startup or simply as a hobby. Most of the projects are listed: Web-Projects (German).
To avoid mixing up things I set up another blog to cover security topics called sec.sexy.